[aoa id=’0′][dn_wp_yt_youtube_source type=”101″ id=”lFpx0cpmJ3w”][/aoa]
If you have ever had back pain or you are dealing with it right now, you know how debilitating it can be. In this video, I’m going to tell you the truth about back pain and what you really need to do to fix it permanently. All too often, you are told to rest in order to alleviate your symptoms. The problem is, this is exactly the opposite of what you should do if you want to get rid of back pain forever and never have it return.
You must exercise and get stronger if you want to fix all back related issues. That said, the first thing you need to do is make sure you know what type of back pain you are dealing with. See a physician or physical therapist for an accurate diagnosis of your particular problem.
In all cases, regardless of what your specific diagnosis is and even if you wind up having the rare surgery necessary to fix your condition, you are still going to need to exercise your back muscles and get them stronger if you want to have no recurrence of your pain.
With that said, I put together a step by step plan for you so you can start doing something about your pain right away and start feeling better by the time today is over. If you haven’t already seen it, be sure to watch the following video on how to fix low back pain instantly.
How to Fix Low Back Pain (INSTANTLY!)
It has helped millions of people who have had intense low back pain and have tried seemingly everything. This simple sequence is something that may be a game changer for you and help position you for doing the exercises shown in the rest of this video better.
Regarding the low back exercise sequence you want to follow in this video, here you go.
1. Start with a bar hang. The key is to keep your toes in light contact with the ground in order to allow your hips and pelvis to drop and give your low back muscles a chance to release. Any joint compression issues you may be having in the spine will be helped by this move as well. 60 second hangs a few times a day are a great place to start and will likely not aggravate any pain you might be having at the moment.
2. Perform either a banded or cable seated row. The key is to keep the load extremely light here. This is all about the range of motion and getting the muscles of the upper back to start firing while driving some blood flow to the muscles of the lower back. Get that good stretch at the bottom of every rep to help loosen up those lumbar paraspinals.
3. The reverse hyper is something that everyone can do (either on the edge of a bench or bed) and will be the first move to get the all important activation of the glutes initiated. We know that the long term solution to your low back pain is going to rely on stronger glute muscles that work in concert with the muscles of the low back. This is easy and can be done pain free essentially anywhere.
4. The hyper row takes this glute activation to the next level and provides you with the opportunity to hold some extra weight in your hands to additionally strengthen the muscles of the low back and lats. Even though the back lifts first here, it’s still the glutes that should be contracting and bracing in order to drive the movement of the upper back.
5. In the first of three exercises on your feet, we start with the pullthrough. Only after you’ve mastered the ability to perform the other exercises up to this point pain free would you move onto this. That said, when ready you start here. This allows for you to drive the kinetic chain from the ground up and use some substantial weight to continue to build the muscles of the entire posterior chain.
6. The deadlift will build upon the proper hinge learned during the pull through and overload the muscles of the entire posterior chain even more effectively. Most people dealing with back pain feel that they will never deadlift again. That is the exact opposite thought of what you should have and need to do if you want to overcome this debilitating issue once and for all.
7. Finally, the barbell row is something you should move to only when you have built the stability and strength of the back with the previous exercises.
If you are looking for a program that will help you to not only get rid of back pain but build a strong athletic body capable of staying pain free for the rest of your life, be sure to head to athleanx.com via the link below and start training like an athlete. All of the programs are created by a physical therapist with the goal of helping you build ripped, athletic muscle without compromising your health in the process.
For more videos on how to get rid of back pain and the best exercises to fix lower back pain, be sure to subscribe to our channel here on youtube via the link below and remember to turn on your notifications so you never miss a new video when it’s published.
Build Muscle in 90 Days – http://athleanx.com/x/my-workouts
Subscribe to this channel here – http://youtube.com/user/jdcav24
More Resistance Training Programs: