» The THRST App & THRST clothing – https://thrstofficial.com
» VIP Coaching – https://mikethurstonvip.com/16-week-body-transformation
» MyProtein Supplements – Use Code THURSTON for a discount on your order https://www.myprotein.com/
» Join Whoop to keep on track of your sleep and recovery. Get your first month for FREE! – https://join.whoop.com/mikethurston
» Save 50% off your first track on Lickd and improve your video quality with chart music – https://lickd.co/affiliate/mike-thurston
» Filmed & Edited by @kristvps – Kristaps Kukainis https://instagram.com/kristvps
0:00 SPICY PINEAPPLE CHICKEN:
* 3 tbsp soy sauce
* 4 tbsp pineapple juice (from can)
* 1 tbsp chilli sauce
* 2 cloves garlic (minced)
* 1 tsp fresh ginger (grated)
* 500g chicken breast
* 1 tbsp olive oil
* 1/2 white onion (sliced)
* 1 jalapeño (sliced)
* 14-ounce can pineapple chunks (drained)
* 1/2 tsp salt
* 1 tbsp green onion (sliced)
1. Drain the can of pineapples, leaving out the juice. Combine soy sauce, pineapple juice, chili sauce, garlic, ginger.
2. Cube the chicken and add them to the marinade. Make sure all of it is covered, marinate in the fridge for 20 minutes or so.
3. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add in the onion, jalapeno. Cook for 1-2 minutes.
4. Add in the chicken with the marinade. Afterward, turn up the heat and cook for 10-15 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked.
5. Finally, add in pineapple and salt. Cook for another 3-5 minutes. Sprinkle with green onion before serving.
5:48 TERIYAKI TURKEY
* 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
* 1/4 cup water
* 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
* 2 tablespoons your sweetener of choice (I used MyProtein zero calorie syrup)
* 2 teaspoons minced garlic
* 1 teaspoon ground ginger
* 1/2 cup diced onion
* 2 tablespoons minced garlic
* 500g finely cut turkey breast
* 1 cup finely chopped broccoli
* 2 large carrots peeled and grated
* 2 green onions diced, for garnish
* Mix soy sauce, vinegar, sweetener, garlic and ginger in a bowl.
* Cut your turkey breast and add it to marinade. Leave it for 20 minutes.
* Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add diced onions and cook until soft.
* Then add your marinated turkey into the pan and cook until turkey is fully cooked.
* Cook your carrots and chopped broccoli until soft, then combine everything together.
* Spoon meat over rice or noodles. Garnish with green onions.
12:18 SHEET PAN SHRIMP FAJITAS
* 3 bell peppers, seeded and sliced
* 1 yellow onion, sliced
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
* 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
* 1 Tablespoon olive oil
* 500g fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
* 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil
* Seasoning of choice
* Salsa, avocado and cilantro, for serving
* Preheat oven to 425°F or 220C. Toss bell peppers and onion with salt, pepper and olive oil. Add to sheet pan and cook for 10-12 minutes.* While onions and peppers are cooking, toss shrimp with garlic and olive oil, your seasoning of choice. * Remove onions and peppers from oven, toss and push to one side of the baking sheet. Add shrimp to the other side of the sheet and return to the oven. Cook for another 10 minutes or until shrimp are no longer translucent and cooked through.* Serve shrimp and veggies in warm tortillas with salsa, avocado and cilantro on top.
18:28 THAI PEANUT CHICKEN SALAD
500g chicken breast
1 cup shredded carrots
1 cup sliced red bell pepper
1 cup roughly chopped snow peas
1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
Chopped cilantro and green onions
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
2 teaspoons peanut butter
2 teaspoons soy sauce2 teaspoons honey
2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar2 teaspoons soy sauce2 teaspoons honeySalt and pepper
Heat your pan and add a bit of oil Once the oil is hot, add the chicken. Cook the chicken until golden brown and add the sauce. Toss until coated and cook another 1-2 minutes. Remove from heat. Add your greens and vegetables to a bowl, add chicken, salt, pepper and your cooked chicken. Then add your dressing and toss to combine. Top with almonds and enjoy!
22:06 Mediterranean Baked Cod
* 600 g cod fillet
* 1 small red onion OR large shallot, sliced
* 3 cloves garlic, minced
* 450 g cherry tomatoes halved
* 4 tablespoons sliced black olives
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 2 teaspoons your seasoning of choice
* Salt & pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a rectangular baking dish that will comfortably hold all your cod pieces and tomatoes and place the fish inside. Scatter the onion, tomatoes and olives around the fish and massage fish with garlic. Drizzle the olive oil all over the ingredients in the dish. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and season with salt and pepper. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the tomatoes and fish are cooked.
More Resistance Training Programs: