Join Our Free Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/liveanabolic
Subscribe To The Live Anabolic YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/liveanabolic?sub_confirmation=1
Live Anabolic Nutrition— Shop Our Products:
Anabolic Reload: https://tinyurl.com/yh6z2s2a
Anabolic Reload PM: https://tinyurl.com/4ues7bpn
Anabolic Pump: https://tinyurl.com/2tjzajeh
Anabolic Shred: https://tinyurl.com/ezjhxzww
Anabolic Boost: https://tinyurl.com/292y7zvd
Anabolic Shield: https://tinyurl.com/k2yrebt8
Anabolic ATP: https://liveanabolic.com/collections/supplements/products/anabolic-atp-1
Prefer Amazon? Shop Our Products There:
Anabolic Reload: https://tinyurl.com/yjdptnym
Anabolic Reload PM: https://tinyurl.com/4w2j2b8b
Anabolic Pump: https://tinyurl.com/3n88vmmb
Anabolic Shred: https://tinyurl.com/3sjazstd
Try One Of Our 90 Day Workout Programs: https://tinyurl.com/bmftamnz
Learn More About Live Anabolic Here: https://liveanabolic.com/pages/starthere
If you struggle with mobility, and it keeps you from doing things you love or just everyday tasks..this is for you! Mobility is important for everybody, but especially as you get older. If you have joint pain, it is because you have low mobility and flexibility. I am going to give you some different mobility exercises and stretches that you can do to help increase your mobility and flexibility.
Let’s start with some glute and hip stretches. When we sit down for a long time, our glutes and hips get tight and that can lead to a lot of different issues.
1. UNILATERAL KNEE TO CHEST. Lay flat on the ground, put your hands on one knee at a time and pull it as close to your chest as you can. Pull down, and hold the stretch for 30 seconds. You should feel this stretch in your glutes, and do the opposite leg for 30 seconds. Do 3 sets of these stretches for each leg.
2. FIGURE FOUR. This is another glute stretch. Cross one leg over your other knee, take your hands and grab right under your knee and pull back as far as you can. Get a deep stretch and do 3 sets of 30 seconds on each side.
3. BENT KNEE IRON CROSS. Bring your knees up 90 degrees, have your hands out to your sides then take your knees one direction and your head the opposite direction. You are going to feel this stretch in your lower back. You are going to rock from side to side. If this is difficult for you, you can do it with your feet still on the ground.
4. SEATED FIGURE FOUR. This is the same concept as when on the ground except you are going to push down on the top of your quad. Again, doing one side at a time. When you push down, turn your torso the opposite direction.
5. UNILATERAL HIP FLEXOR STRETCH. You are going to be in a slight lunge position, having one foot behind you on a chair or coffee table. Keep your core tight then push your torso back. This is going to give a deep stretch in your quads, and all the way up to the hip flexors.
6. FROG STRETCH. Do this on the ground, your knees and ankles should be on the ground. Have your forearms flat on the ground in front of you, and you are going to feel this stretch in your hips. If you are really tight and can’t do this, bring your ankles in closer to your body.
7. 90-90 HIP STRETCH. Your front knee will be 90 degrees, and your back knee will be 90 degrees. You are going to go from side to side switching the front and back legs. Push forward and you will get a deep stretch in your hips and lower back.
8. PRAYER STRETCH. You can use a bench or chair. Have your elbows on the bench or chair with your knees on the ground, lower your head between your arms, and you will feel this in your back. Allow your spine to sink in.
9. WALL PRAYER STRETCH. Same concept as the previous stretch, except you are going to do this standing and put your hands on a wall.
10. WALKOUT INCHWORM. This will help with blood flow, and stretch out your hamstrings. Lower your hands to your feet then walk your hands out in front of you into a plank position. After that, walk your hands back to your feet to the initial position.
These exercises and stretches are also going to help improve your posture. The more you improve your posture, the less tightness and mobility will affect you. Try these stretches to help improve your mobility and flexibility. Subscribe to our channel for more videos on how to build muscle and be more flexible.
More Resistance Training Programs: